MKTG - Assistant Brand Manager
Did you know P&G invented the concept of branding and data-driven brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
As an Assistant Brand Manager, you will have full responsibility for your brand including the business results. You will have to engage with multi-disciplinary teams (including Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies) to develop top strategies for your brand's success.
You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. We are looking for people aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
Your responsibilities include:
- Achieving Brand goals through the development of key strategies
- Analyzing consumer research to develop key brand insights
- Defining and sustaining the Brand’s equity
- Developing winning concepts and copy strategies
- Innovating on digital marketing at a global level
Working in brand management at Procter & Gamble means being more than just a marketer, it means being a total business owner. We need someone who is dedicated and who can guide the vision and strategy behind a brand by developing marketing plans and driving innovation. Our Assistant Brand Managers need to work regularly across functions to identify consumer, shopper, and customer insights and execute marketing tactics that will continue to grow your brand profitably.
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You have complete ownership of your brand from the beginning. You will also have other projects and responsibilities as you expand your impact on the business.
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A strong pedigree - The majority of our General Managers and CEOs come through Brand Management.
We are looking for someone with:
- A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s, preferably with some business focus)
- Proficiency in Korean language and market knowledge of Korea as the role requires local consumer understanding to develop brand equity and marketing strategies for Korea Market.
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Strengths in strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities
Salary will commensurate with experience
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: