BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
Procter & Gamble is the largest consumer goods company in the world. You will be allowed to do meaningful work with important responsibilities from Day 1, build and develop your expertise in one of the best organizations in the world, and benefit from tools and resources that help you enable our people and organizations to perform at their peak. You will join a global community of hardworking and motivated co-workers who are among the world’s best at what they do, and you will get to connect our people to P&G’s Purpose, so they can touch and improve more lives and deliver stronger, more effective business results.
We are currently looking for a passionate and technically savvy individual to join our P&G Product Supply (PS) Engineering Organization as a PC&IS (Power Control and Information Systems) Engineering Manager in Tuas, Singapore.
You will report to the Plant Manager working with diverse group of people to drive continuous improvement in PC&IS equipment capability and work process.
How success looks like
- Development & Integration of Electrical & Control Systems
- Project start-up deliveries with excellence
- Strong collaboration and communication skills where you can work effectively with third party/ suppliers, and cross functional stakeholders
- Able to work independently and effectively under pressure
Responsibilities of the role
- Identify, prioritize, and eliminate process losses
- Build process capability & control to improve operations process reliability, process scrap & quality assurance results
- Provide feedback to design and lead smart standardization deployment
- Define the equipment standards and deploy to the equipment owner
- Lead the change management & validation for process improvement
- Lead and build the capability of process failures technical troubleshooting
- Lead process benchmarking & reapplication
- Partner with operations management team to prioritize improvement opportunities through data analysis
- Design, implement and maintain systems to collect and analyze data for critical product and process parameters
- Participate in the daily direction-setting meeting – report results, flag issues and request resources for technical issue resolution
- 0 - 4 years of relevant work experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering field with an excellent academic background
- Leadership Skills - passionate to make things happen, Stakeholder Management & Team Player
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore Job Type: Full time Job categories: Engineering Req No: R000077872
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.