Product Claims Specialist
This hands-on, fast paced role leads a core process for ensuring the success of our new products launching across Asia Pacific. The person in this role will lead project milestones and timeframes for accuracy of quality product claims & content. The role also requires strong management of agencies delivering language translation services. The role will have broad exposure to key stakeholders across the business (e.g. marketing, legal, regulatory) & region, playing the critical role of gathering the most current and correct requirements.
Specifically, the key deliverables of the role are to:
1. Ensure quality product & packaging claims:
Accountability for ensuring all claims are accurate in the system and approved per project timelines & per process. This includes leading issue resolution & defining process improvements.
Conduct gap analysis on a regular basis and make recommendations for product & packaging claims & content quality process improvement.
Ensure quality & timely hand over process to next project gate owners
2. Elevate the quality & process for translations that enable us to win in each market:
Manage Translation agency relationships including developing & delivering coaching/training that ensures all translations are accurate, meeting quality expectations & approved on time.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A high level of attention to detail with strong discipline to manage project plans, timelines & complexity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ability to adapt/adjust as changes are needed and deliver with a sense of urgency
- Strong communication & relationship building skills as the role requires leading projects with a large variety of stakeholders based in Singapore and overseas
- Confidence to drive process discipline with stakeholders & ensure they deliver their outcomes as required
- Diploma or degree level qualification required
- No technical background is required as training in all systems & processes will be completed on the job
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: