Begin a meaningful career right here
Product Supply Internship 2019 (6 months) - Singapore
Join the world’s largest FMCG Company for your 2019 internship! P&G's edge over competition, the advantage that's hardest to duplicate, is P&G People. When we are encouraged and at our best, when we are growing as individuals, collaborating as teams or leading as owners of our business, we are unstoppable. This level of inspired performance is important to P&G's ability to consistently sustain growth over time and is the key reason why we strive for hiring the best, investing in talented people and developing them to their maximum potential.
As a P&G intern, you will get the opportunity to:
• Get hands-on experience of working in a #1 Multinational FMCG company and learn what it takes to lead multimillion-dollar brands!
• Structured 6 months program with the Supply Chain function (Product Supply) working on a real life business scenario.
• Work on real life projects that creates significant impact to P&G business.
• Collaborate with a diverse group of people from different departments (Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing sites, Suppliers, Sales) and countries to deliver key results.
• Understand how P&G lead its supply chain, from purchasing of raw materials, manufacturing products and delivery of products to the market.
• Lead work process improvement and supply chain responsiveness. This involves inventory reduction, growing product availability, cost reduction and shortening the supply chain to increase responsiveness
• Work on the front end of technology evolution to develop solutions to bring alive the ‘Factories of Future’
What we offer you:
• You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
• We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management Abilities.
• You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
• You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and inspire initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
• You could be working as a part of international teams with regional or even global responsibilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.
We need people who:
1. Have strong academic credentials, students from any discipline are welcome to apply.
2. Are still in their course of study upon completion of this internship. Graduates and those looking for a change of work environment NEED NOT apply
3. Are excellent in cognitive thought and problem solving
4. Have demonstrated strong leadership ability through active participation in extra-curricular activities in the course of their studies
5. Are creative and innovative
Students must be able to join the internship program for minimum of 6 months. The program will start from Jan-Jun’19; the 2nd intake starts from Jul-Dec’19
We are looking for candidates graduating from Singapore universities Dec 2019 or June 2020
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: