BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
PRODUCT SUPPLY MANAGEMENT INTERN - P&G SUMMER 2022
Here at P&G Product Supply (Supply Chain), we go beyond sourcing, moving materials and reducing costs. For a consumer goods company, the supply chain is central to delivering the business and you’ll be at the heart of some of the most challenging (and fulfilling) business and supply chain problems.
Think you can plan for a regional business with one manufacturing site? Deliver supply chain-led innovation that generates business upside? Lead a project to deliver a capacity upgrade with the lowest possible downtime?
From increasing customer expectations and new technologies, to emerging competitors, channels and growing uncertainty in the world, the entire supply chain system is transforming at an unprecedented pace and you’ll certainly be in the thick of things. At P&G, we believe in giving interns the same real-life business problems to work on as our full-time colleagues.
To give you a flavour, these are some of the projects and results that our ex-interns have worked on:
- Identified 10% cost savings opportunity on customization spend for Gillette
- Designed supply chain network for SK-II products from Japan to APAC to reduce lead time by 1 month
- Automated report generation and inventory analysis to drive productivity improvement and inventory reduction
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Problem solving via innovation creativity
- Strong thinking/analytical skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment
- You are a penultimate year student graduating in or between December 2022 to June 2023
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: