Begin a meaningful career right here
Product Vigilance Manager, Global Safety Surveillance & Analysis
Overview of the role
Consumer safety and global compliance are of the utmost importance to the Company! We need the best healthcare professionals to act as stewards in these critical areas and to work continuously to improve our products!
We are seeking a Product Vigilance Manager to lead, monitor and understand in-market product safety of P&G products sold in Asia to ensure consumer safety and regulatory compliance.
Do you want to be part of this team whose work can impact billions of consumers around the globe?
Global Safety Surveillance Analysis (GSSA) is part of the R&D team under the Global Product Stewardship (GPS) organization.
Located at the P&G Singapore Innovation Center at Biopolis, you will work closely with a diverse and global team of technical specialists.
You will have the opportunity work in multi-functional teams and externally support P&G representation to government agencies, industry associations and technical organizations.
How success looks like
The successful candidate would enhance existing systems and improve current work processes for safety surveillance; analyze health-related consumer complaints for signal detection and continual product improvement.
1. Business owner for safety data intake, processing, analysis and reporting;
- Ensure data intake, processing and analysis systems meet all applicable local/regional and international regulations and maintain awareness of regional regulations.
- Ensure that all regulatory filings are processed in accordance with local and international regulations and requirements.
- Proactively collaborate with multiple organizations such as CPS, GCR, QA, Communication, etc. for AE (adverse health effect) recognition and classification, data management criteria and appropriate follow up.
- Improve current surveillance work processes and systems continuously by experimenting and implementing newer, better, and simpler approaches.
2. GSSA SPOC for market based issue management and post-market safety data request;
- Responsible for keeping the business informed of AE trends and potential safety issues.
- Liaison with internal stakeholders for surveillance data requests
- Liaison with regional QA for potential quality issue management and communication of surveillance data
3. GSSA regional SPOC for external inspections and responses and to appropriate GSSA global functions and teams;
- Representative for external and internal inspections in region.
- Representative to P&G response team.
- Liaison with regional GSSA data analytics personnel.
- Liaison with GSSA capability team on execution of system, platform or standard upgrades.
- Advanced degree in a health care profession (e.g. Pharm. D., M.D.) or Life Sciences (PhD) preferred but will consider applicants with relevant experience in human health or clinically oriented research function
- Experience with electronic data capture systems and analytical tools, including manipulation and visualization of data using reporting tools. Statistical analysis and data mining experience is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, with emphasis on communication of human health relevance, safety and clinical information.
- Experience with external communications to regulatory authorities, industry groups is helpful
- Excellent organization skills, attention to details and ability to handle complex systems
- Good collaboration skills: experience establishing and maintaining global and cross-functional working relationships
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.RND00004887
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: