Begin a meaningful career right here
Regional Communications Manager
Overview of the job
You will be responsible for building and protecting the reputation of P&G brand through critical communications plans. By using category influencers and crafting communications plans which help overcome key trial barriers, you are instrumental in driving sustainable business growth.
You will work as a key regional point of contact with the Communications Leader in Asia and having multiple touch-points with the in-market communications person. Working in a complex matrix organisation in the broad Asia team, you will seek to develop regional communication strategy suited for each market
How success looks like
After 1st month:
- Penetrate the business through industrial networking and connecting with the different markets for Asia
- Lead initiative for new pillars in the digital space for some key markets in the region
After 1st quarter:
- Catch-up on crisis management across the region and evaluate agency capability
- Working in partnership to build strong agency partnership
- Connecting to the global team and be the key contact for Asia region
After 1st year:
- Be involved in strategic meetings with the category leaders regionally
- Successfully lead key projects across APAC region implementing initiatives to sustain business growth
Responsibilities of the role
- Invent and deliver a 12 month influencer (PR) strategy to support total brand and product initiatives (including new product launches)
- Act as the brand spokesperson on proactive and reactive media relations
- Conceptualise creative stories and media kits to support initiatives and maximise newsworthiness
- Lead issues & crisis communications effectively
- Lead external connections and credentialing plans (industry bodies, external business partners, alliances, brand ambassadors)
- Provide communications & storytelling support to internal sales teams
- Be the owner of creative and award-winning social media strategy and support digital pull & push orchestration
- Budget management and reporting of results
- Lead relationship owner for PR agency resources
- You are a fluent communicator and able to articulate eloquently to multiple parties
- You have done crisis & issues management regionally
- PR professional in either an in-house or agency setting
- Preferably coming from consumer brands and digital industry background
- A resourceful and inventive project manager with experience handling multiple internal & external partners
- Academically possessing a Communications degree or equivalent
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: