Push the next generation of products forward
Regulatory Manager - Consumer Safety - Global Prdoct Stewardship
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
As part of the global product stewardship team, you will provide consumer safety leadership to enable the launch of multiple innovation programs globally and to provide stewardship for products on the market, working closely with other functions within and outside of R&D.
• Provide state-of-the-art go to market human safety assessments for Hair care products
• Assess new formulas and ingredients, identify safety data gaps, design, execute and interpret appropriate safety programs or discern when existing data are sufficient and communicate guidance proactively to customers.
• Manage in-market safety questions and issues, collaborating closely with multi-functional teams
• Contribute to external defense of key substances (e.g. through industry associations).
• Collaborate with multi-functional team to resolve technical challenges or issues arising.
• Build technical expertise in specific product category within P&G and in risk assessment methodology.
• Masters Degree in Chemistry or Life Sciences
• Understanding of product safety/risk assessment principles is an advantage
• Adequate oral and written communication skills in English for common business are a must
• Possess strong judgment, creative thinking skills and a flexible mindset
• Excellent communication skills are needed to convey positions clearly and to explain complex technical issues in a manner suitable to diverse internal customers.
• Able to collaborate effectively and build strong relationships with a variety of partners
• Independently formulate logical and data-based safety positions, to communicate them clearly and manage questions in real time or discern when escalation is needed
• Proactive and agile project leadership, trouble shooting and solution driving skills will contribute to success in this role
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Job Id: RND00003904
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Gillette Associate Research Technician- Research & Development Boston, Massachusetts
- Associate Research Technician- Research & Development Cincinnati, Ohio
- Product and Process Systems Modeling Engineer-PhD Cincinnati, Ohio
- Post-Doctoral Research Scientist Cincinnati, Ohio