Push the next generation of products forward
Research & Development - Engineer - Packaging Discipline
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Candidates with at least a Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering, Material Sciences, Electronics or a related field.
- 0-5 years of relevant experience
- Basic knowledge in packaging technologies as injection molding, blow molding, prototyping techniques, assembly methods, modeling & simulation. Complete mastery of all of these subjects is not required but enough knowledge to know how they impact package design
- Able to work independently but also collaborate with other functions influencing package technical design.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to use data to connect multiple ideas and develop solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels, both internally and externally
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Associate Researcher in Material, Processes and Delivery (MPD) for Personal Health Care (m/f) Egham, United Kingdom
- Personal Healthcare Safety Toxicologist (m/f) London, United Kingdom
- Atomic Spectrometry Postdoctoral Fellowship Cincinnati, Ohio
- Research & Development Technician, Pilot Operations Cincinnati, Ohio