Begin a meaningful career right here
Research & Development, Industrial Design - P&G Accelerate Internship (Summer/6 months)
At P&G, we produce globally recognized brands, and we grow and embrace the best business leaders in the industry. For more than 175 years, we have been innovating to touch and improve consumers’ lives. P&G serves approximately 4.8 billion people around the world with its brands, operates in approximately 70 countries worldwide, and has the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands.
P&G is looking for (2) Industrial Design Interns to join our Singapore Innovation Design Studio for positions in Beautycare & Aircare. The Industrial Design Intern will contribute across a number of programs in early stage exploration through design conceptualization. The Industrial Design Intern role requires a motivated independent thinker that can inspire, generate and bring to life new ideas with their cross-functional partners.
With a focus on design innovation, the Industrial Design Intern will translate deep consumer understanding into robust and meaningful design solutions that meet key business objectives. These roles require superior visualization skills and the ability to rapidly prototype design ideas.
Through this internship you will:
- Learn how to connect consumer insights, technology, socio-cultural & market trends in meaningful ways to solve design challenges
- Learn and improve professional Design skills under instruction with state of the art tools/facilities
- Collaborate on working teams with people from different international backgrounds & disciplines
- Learn from interacting with product researchers, industrial designers, digital designers, engineers, Scientists, packaging & brand management experts.
- MUST BE IN PROGRESS of attaining BS or BA in Industrial Design / Product Design.
- Portfolio that demonstrates design expertise (strategy and execution). Please submit copies of your resume and portfolio of design work.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to successfully manage projects, self-direct, and take on ownership for your work.
- This role requires a person who is an excellent and effective communicator and is able to collaborate to deliver great design solutions.
- Passion for the integration of design with technology with a desire to experiment and explore new ideas.
Skills Needed to Perform This Job:
- Mastery in Industrial Design:
- 2D visualization (Illustrator / Photoshop)
- 3D CAD (Rhino or Solidworks / KeyShot)
- Rapid Prototyping (3D printing & rough hand models)
- User Experience Development
- Demonstrated passion for Design Thinking
Length of Internship: 12 Weeks (Minimum) up to 24 weeks (Maximum)
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com (http://www.pg.com) to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: