Push the next generation of products forward
Research & Development - Scientist - Regulatory & Safety (PhDs only)
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
As part of the global product stewardship team supporting the regional business unit, you will provide regulatory and safety leadership to enable the launch of multiple innovation programs across Asia and other regions working closely with R&D and the commercial team.
In this role, you will :
- Lead regulatory and safety strategy for launch of new projects in multiple regions
- Demonstrate strong initiative to drive regulatory and safety works, meeting the business need
- Develop and execute registration strategies to deliver winning initiatives.
- Lead regulatory compliance assessment of formulation, label and packaging in collaboration with country regulatory managers
- Collaborate with multi-functional team to resolve technical challenges or issues arising
- Build technical expertise in specific product category within P&G and regulatory landscape across Asia and other regions
- PhD degree in Chemistry, Life Sciences or related fields
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English for common business
- Able to work independently, multi task and perform in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent problem solving skills and uses data to connect multiple ideas and develop solutions
- Strong interpersonal
and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures
and levels, both internally and externally
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Job Id: RND00004059
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Associate Researcher Chinese Mainland
- 宝洁研发中心博士后工作站 Chinese Mainland
- R&D-Associate Researcher-BJ Chinese Mainland
- R&D – Full-time - Associate Researcher (Bachelor) (m/f) Brussels, Belgium