Sign in to search with your LinkedIn profile and show us what you got.
We are looking for a Technical Assistant in one of our Research & Development teams.
- Assist in creation and routing of technical standards
- Assist in conducting the packaging fit for use lab testings, technical test data generation and maintaining the laboratory and equipment.
- Assist in packaging innovation prototype making and packaging test sample preparation
- Provide support for import/export of product samples
- Manage inventories of various materials - Basic lab work will be required Qualifications - Diploma/NITEC/Higher NITEC in Business Administration/ Science/Engineering fields - 2 to 5 years' related experience or general admin experience will be an advantage - To provide timely support for research activities, solid skills in the use of Microsoft applications is needed such as Word and Excel - Adequate oral and written communication skills in English for common business are a must - Able to work independently, multi task and perform in a high pressure environment - Strong interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels - High level of attention to detail
, Singapore , Singapore
Full-time Req No: RND00003699 Apply Now
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR:
News & Events
Load More Related Content