Researcher – Global Product Stewardship
- Provide regulatory assessment and project delivery for selected markets and brands.
- Manage product registration/notification for launch of new projects in multiple markets.
- Execute registration strategies to deliver winning initiatives through preparation of technical and legal dossier. Lead regulatory compliance tracking to drive clarity on status of compliance.
- Leverage internal tools/systems to deliver regulatory assurance.
- Interface with distributors/customers to support regulatory compliance execution.
- Analyze and identify issues related to regulatory compliance schedule and submission capacity.
- Collaborate with multi-functional team and timely escalate technical challenges or issues arising from project execution .
- Build regulatory execution expertise in multiple product category within P&G and regulatory requirement landscape across Asia and other regions.
- Candidates with Diploma in life sciences
- Preferably 2-3 years’ experience as in regulatory and/or product registration related work. Experience in preparing regulatory filings is an advantage.
- Detail Oriented - the individual must have capability to accurately manage the registration/notification submission schedule and tracking.
- Bias for action and excellent follow-up, should proactively take steps to ensure that projects are submitted on-time and followed up by the team to get on-time approval
- Adequate oral and written communication skills in English for common business are a must
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels, both internally and externally
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: