Regulatory Specialist – Global Product Stewardship
- Provide regulatory assessment and project delivery for selected markets and brands.
- Manage product registration/notification for launch of new projects in multiple markets.
- Execute registration strategies to deliver winning initiatives through preparation of technical and legal dossier. Lead regulatory compliance tracking to drive clarity on status of compliance.
- Leverage internal tools/systems to deliver regulatory assurance.
- Interface with distributors/customers to support regulatory compliance execution.
- Analyze and identify issues related to regulatory compliance schedule and submission capacity.
- Collaborate with multi-functional team and timely escalate technical challenges or issues arising from project execution .
- Build regulatory execution expertise in multiple product category within P&G and regulatory requirement landscape across Asia and other regions.
- Candidates with Diploma in life sciences
- Preferably 2-3 years’ experience as in regulatory and/or product registration related work. Experience in preparing regulatory filings is an advantage.
- Detail Oriented - the individual must have capability to accurately manage the registration/notification submission schedule and tracking.
- Bias for action and excellent follow-up, should proactively take steps to ensure that projects are submitted on-time and followed up by the team to get on-time approval
- Adequate oral and written communication skills in English for common business are a must
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels, both internally and externally
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: