BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Sales Key Account Manager
Overview of the job
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands?
Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers?
To develop and negotiate plans which craft a benefit for our shoppers, our customers, and our Company?
As an Account Manager at P&G, you directly receive meaningful responsibilities as of day one. You are in charge of maintaining and fast-growing a long-term partnership with our customers by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of product categories and markets. Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights, and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
This role reports to a Sales Director.
- Developing and maintaining a productive long-term relationship with customers
- Acquire a deep understanding of customer needs and requirements;
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of your shoppers, categories and market;
- Preparing volume forecast and plans;
- Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments;
- Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
How success looks like
Our assignments offer you the opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business, while you continue to build your analytical, technical and leadership skills. You will work as the Sales leader on a team with representatives from various other functions. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business.
Your success would be based on operational and project work you're doing, which would be reviewed on a quarterly basis. Your manager would provide full-support through continuous mentoring and coaching.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Strong leadership ability as proven through previous formal or informal positions of leading or managing teams.
- Proven ability of critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong organizational & analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.