BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Senior Brand Manager (Korea Market)
Do you want to lead marketing and commercial plans for one of our billion-dollar brands? The Senior Brand Manager (Korea Market) identifies business opportunities and works with the multi-functional team to build cohesive commercial plans! You are expected to lead and collaborate with different subject matter experts to deliver end-to-end plans for Korea via qualifying communication ideas, adjusting portfolio pricing and identifying shopping barriers and opportunities.
You and other Brand Managers (each handling a brand/category) will report to the Brand Director for the Category or Business Unit. You will work extensively with colleagues from Consumer Market Knowledge, Sales, Communications, Finance etc.
What Success Looks Like
- Demonstrate positive relationship building skills in initial engagements with multi-functional teams
- Deliver Scorecard Business Targets, in line with the goals of the Business Unit
- Deliver Category growth, market penetration and gaining of New Users via Products Innovation Design, particularly in Korea
- Successful Design and Deployment of Marketing Toolkits for the Brand
Responsibilities of the role
- Identify Korea consumers’ needs and wants for P&G’s products, and provide inputs to Research & Development and technical team to design the right package and formula to win with local consumers
- Lead consumer researches to develop qualified brand concept, benefit and claims that addresses Korean consumers’ unmet needs
- Communicate with Korean local partners, stakeholders and suppliers to drive P&G business initiatives
- Lead creative agencies to develop communication ideas and execute TV copy production designed/customized for the cultural nuances of Korean consumers
- Develop initiatives fit-for-use toolkits (including copy, prints, digital i-banners, social & eCommerce contents, sampling trial toolkits, in-store activation and demos, etc.), and deploy/guide the Korean delivery team for execution
- Coordinate with R&D, Consumer Research teams to qualify the product and package through various tests.
- Craft promotion/pricing strategy and customer/distributor trade terms with the local trade team
- Work with technical team to find the best solution of supply chain to manage the product cost within affordable level
- A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s is fine, preferably with some business focus)
- >2 years of brand management, consulting or consumer journey design experience or similar
- Excellent forward-thinking, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities
- You are business proficient in the Korean language and possess strong market knowledge of Korea as the role requires local consumer understanding to develop brand equity and marketing strategies for the Korea Market
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: