BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Senior Brand Manager (Philippines Market)
Do you want to lead marketing and commercial plans for one of our billion-dollar brands? The Senior Brand Manager (Philippines Market) identifies business opportunities and works with the multi-functional team to build cohesive commercial plans! You are expected to lead and collaborate with different subject matter experts to deliver business plans for Philippines via qualifying communication ideas, adjusting portfolio pricing and identifying shopping barriers and opportunities.
You and other Senior Brand Managers (each handling a brand/category) will report to the Brand Director for the Category or Business Unit. You will work extensively with colleagues from Consumer Market Knowledge, Sales, Communications, Finance etc.
What Success Looks Like
- Demonstrate positive relationship building skills in initial engagements with multi-functional teams
- Deliver Scorecard Business Targets, in line with the goals of the Business Unit
- Deliver Category growth, market penetration and gaining of New Users via Products Innovation Design, particularly in Philippines
- Successful Design and Deployment of Marketing Toolkits for the Brand
Responsibilities of the Role
- Identify Filipino consumers’ needs and wants for P&G’s products, and provide inputs to Research & Development and technical team to design the right package and formula to win with local consumers
- Lead consumer researches to develop qualified brand concept, benefit and claims that addresses Filipino consumers’ unmet needs
- Communicate with Filipino local partners, stakeholders and suppliers to drive P&G business initiatives
- Lead creative agencies to develop communication ideas and execute TV copy production designed/customized for the cultural nuances of Filipino consumers
- Develop initiatives fit-for-use toolkits (including copy, prints, digital i-banners, social & eCommerce contents, sampling trial toolkits, in-store activation and demos, etc.), and deploy/guide Philippines delivery team for execution
- Coordinate with R&D, Consumer Research teams to qualify the product and package through various tests.
- Craft promotion/pricing strategy and customer/distributor trade terms with the local trade team
- Work with technical team to find the best solution of supply chain to manage the product cost within affordable level
- A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s is fine, preferably with some business focus)
- Excellent forward-thinking, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities
- 2-6 years experience leading multi-functional teams and marketing strategies across countries will be an advantage
- You are business proficient in the Filipino language and possess strong market knowledge of Philippines as the role requires local consumer understanding to develop brand equity and marketing strategies for Philippines Market
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: