Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Brand Manager (Philippines Market)
Are you interested in a Brand Management career in P&G?
The Senior Brand Manager (Philippines Market) identifies business opportunities and works with the multi-functional team to build cohesive commercial plans by studying qualitative and quantitative data. You are encouraged to lead and collaborate with different subject matter experts to deliver end-to-end plans for Philippines via qualifying communication ideas, adjusting portfolio pricing and identifying shopping barriers and opportunities.
If this role sounds exciting, read on!
You and other Senior Brand Managers (each handling a brand/category) will report to the Brand Director for the Category or Business Unit. You will work extensively with colleagues from Consumer Market Knowledge, Sales, Communications, Finance etc.
What Success Looks Like
- Demonstrate initial understanding of the Brand, with basic hypothesis on Brand Concepts, consumer needs to be tested with consumers
- Demonstrate positive relationship building skills in initial engagements with multi-functional teams
- Understand current business scorecard, pricing, and promotion strategy
- Successfully qualified Brand Concept as part of Product Innovations Design (conducted consumer needs analysis, identifying concepts, claims and benefits that work)
- Demonstrate good progress and management of creative agencies in developing toolkits and communication ideas
- Built working pricing and promotion strategy in collaboration with multi-functional partners
- Deliver Scorecard Business Targets for the Brand, in line with the goals of the Business Unit
- Deliver Category growth, market penetration and gaining of New Users via Products Innovation Design, particularly in Philippines
- Success Design and Deployment of Marketing Toolkits
Responsibilities of the role
- Identify Philippines consumers’ needs and wants for P&G’s products, and provide inputs to Research & Development and technical team to design the right package and formula to win with local consumers
- Lead consumer researches to develop qualified brand concept, benefit and claims that addresses Filipino consumers’ unmet needs
- Connect with Filipino local partners, stakeholders, and suppliers to drive P&G business initiatives
- Lead creative agencies to develop communication ideas and execute TV copy production designed/customized for the cultural nuances of Japanese consumers
- Develop initiatives fit-for-use toolkits (including copy, prints, digital i-banners, social & eCommerce contents, sampling trial toolkits, in-store activation and demos, etc.), and deploy/guide Philippines delivery team for execution
- Coordinate with Research & Development, Consumer Research teams to qualify the product and package through various tests.
- Craft promotion/pricing strategy and customer/distributor trade terms with the local trade team
- Work with technical team to find the best solution of supply chain to manage the product cost within affordable level
- Participate in firm planning to set target, supply to building blocks and co-deliver sufficiency for the next fiscal year
- A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is fine, preferably with some business focus)
- Excellent forward-thinking, strategic and fearless leadership skills
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities
- 2-6 years experience leading multi-functional teams and marketing strategies across countries will be an advantage
- Proficiency in Filipino language and market knowledge of Philippines as the role requires local consumer understanding to develop brand equity and marketing strategies for Philippines Market
- This role is open to both locals and non-locals already based in Singapore currently.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: