Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Medical Manager, Personal Health Care
Overview of the job
You will provide expert medical/scientific strategic leadership for the Asia, India, Middle East and Africa (AMA) region for our Vitamin, Mineral, Supplement (VMS) & Digestive Health (DH) Franchise. You will also lead for the Australian and New Zealand (ANZ) Personal Healthcare business.
Demonstrating your leadership, expertise, insights and intuition for the business, are you an outstanding communicator who can influence internal and external partners alike?
If this sounds exciting to you, read on!
You will be part of the global Medical & Technical Affairs (M&TA) function in our R&D organization in Singapore at Biopolis. You will report to the Regional Medical Director & Head of M&TA for AMA who is also based in Singapore.
How success looks like
• Deliver high-quality medical programs to build brand credibility, drive healthcare professional (HCP) advocacy and exceed key performance indicators
• Deliver operational efficiencies and productivity savings
• Based on audit outcomes, deliver full compliance with Ethical and Medical scientific policies/ standards through implementation of medical governance framework and systems
• Develop and execute medical strategies supporting both innovation pipeline and life-cycle management activation initiatives
• Conduct of high quality, beneficial and fully compliant non-promotional medical/scientific initiatives directed to Health Care Professionals (HCPs) and/or Health Care Organizations (HCOs)
• Ensure deployment and compliance with medical governance policies including but not limited to promotional and non-promotional interactions with HCPs/HCOs, copy material review/approval & medical information inquiry management
• Establish, develop & maintain relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KoLs)/ Medical specialists, HCOs and patient organizations
• Ensure adequate medical support for interaction with external regulatory bodies
• Maintain and implement the Company Core Quality documents
• Prepare and maintain internal scientific trainings covering relevant disease-therapy areas and product knowledge
•Medical, Pharmaceutical or PhD degree in Life Sciences or related areas
•As the scope of the Medical COE role includes projects relating to our China business, Mandarin language written and spoken proficiency is preferred
•Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical/ Healthcare Industry, in the area of medical affairs/ management with expertise on medicinal products, food supplements and medical devices
•Strong working knowledge of regulatory requirements, product development requirements and standards, regulations and internal quality documents
•Mastered the use of job-and area-specific software and databases
•Basic understanding of commercial and financial concepts to integrate medical insights and knowledge to support delivery of business strategy and goals
•Use credible science and fact-based argumentation to convince others or to defend own opinions/ideas. Seek a win-win situation, encourage boundary breaking and promote a creative environment
•Communicate openly, show understanding for diversity in thoughts, builds trustful relationships, lead and collaborate with openness, fairness and integrity.
•Take ownership for delivering against areas of responsibility, demonstrating strong organizational skills and decision-making with a dynamic and flexible working style
•Able to work in a multi-functional team and with people from different nationalities
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: