Begin a meaningful career right here
SKII Global Senior Visual Merchandising Designer
We are seeking a Creative Senior Visual Merchandising Designer with expertise in retail experience design. Candidates should be capable of translating marketing requirements into creative briefs and convert them seamlessly into design solutions and executions. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how brand campaigns work, especially in the retail sector. Candidates should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and in managing their projects and timelines. Applicants with experience leading creative agencies and designing with other professionals will be given prime consideration. This position is based in Singapore and will report to the SKII Global Design Leader.
- Be the Global SKII Visual Merchandising leader
- Design and develop creative retail solutions with marketing team to translate SKII campaigns
- Lead Global SK-II Pop up, in store wrap, 2nd Site, OOH and events
- Lead all activities from Design brief through concepts and adaptations for VM, 2nd site and OOH including evaluations of results versus intent
- Responsible of all VM elements from design to adaptation across all markets and channels: design, quality and fit for use
- Design, develop and deliver bi-monthly and by-market VM Toolkits
- Engage and collaborate with Marketing and Sales team on VM brief preparation, Design fit for use and customers Joint Business Plan sell-in
- Provide support and visual merchandising expertise to local teams to develop and deliver competitive instore design.
- Deliver Designs concepts to build brand experiences and deliver on equity, cost and time criteria.
- Own the feedback communications between HQ and the markets to continually improve merchandising toolbox design.
- Coach on the brand design, expectation and design guidelines
- Support on design agencies and supplier’s qualification and coaching
- Responsible of VM budget plan
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Architecture or Interior Design
- Minimum 7 years of hands-on experience in the retail & visual merchandising brand experiences preferably in the Beauty and Luxury industry
- Expert knowledge of merchandising brand concepts including brand building, brand equity, technical detail and materials
- Knowledge of shoppers, competitors and customers
- Project management skills and ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Strong collaboration and communication skills with various counterparts
- English speaking fluently is mandatory
- Mastery: Adobe CS (photoshop, illustrator) and Microsoft
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: