Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Chain Analytics Manager
How would you like to use your engineering or supply chain experience and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about developing and reapplying data analytics, modeling and simulation technologies to design and optimize supply chain, then this role is perfect for you!
We build new and modify old assets to drive efficiency and scale in our Supply Network Design E2E, bringing new state of the art exponential technologies to life and scale for Affordable Automation and Digital Solutions.
You will be part of P&G Corporate Engineering function. You will work closely with the Asia Supply Chain Modeling and Simulation Technology Section Head, who is based in Singapore. You'll collaborate with our External Consulting Partners, P&G Engineering, Supply Chain Planning, Physical Distribution and Customization Operation groups.
What Success Looks Like
You analyse P&G supply chain performance, propose and virtually ‘validate’ physical network changes and new operational strategies that are faster and better.
You understand logistic engineering and IT technology solutions in a more intimate level so that you engage in a deeper conversation with the supply chain operation and technical delivery team.
You continue to develop knowledge about P&G operations in each Asia market and their unique customer and sales channel logistics requirement.
As Technology Leader, continuously innovate & embrace industry leading solutions in modelling and simulation. You need to stay hyper connected with both local and global supply chain management and logistics community, tap into the innovation ecosystem, screen and bring outside technologies into P&G.
Responsibilities of the Role
Lead analyst supporting the full Asia supply network redesign and optimization programs.
Represent P&G in collaborative research or consulting programs with local research institutes, to provide technical mentorship and business domain knowledge.
Coach and train technology related skills as well as serve as mentor and key technical resource to other technologists.
Build and validate data, simulation and optimization models that diagnose supply chain problems, run scenarios and simulations, and identify best or optimal solutions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering / Supply Chain Management / Data Science / Mathematics or relevant fields.
- 4-6 years working experience on supply chain designs or operations in an MNC
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, comfortable to work with data and models
- Hands-on experience of discrete event simulation tools, mathematical optimization and machine learning is a plus (E.g. anyLogistix, Anylogic, Plant Simulation, FlexSim etc)
- Have technical curiosity and courage to develop new approaches to big problems
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Highly proficient technical writing capabilities
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: