BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Supply Chain Innovation Engineering Intern (Model & Simulation)
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
Are you ready to unleash your Creativity in Technology?
If yes, the Supply Chain Innovation Engineering Internship (Model & Simulation), in our Singapore Innovation Technology Hub is the right place for you to gain this experience!
Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centres and distribution facilities. This is the ideal place to work on ground-breaking improvements in Automation & Robotics, sophisticated planning, and operation algorithm to enable next supply chain S-curve. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to improve the capability, efficiency of all our supply chain operation.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO P&G’S SUCCESS:
During your internship, you will be responsible from Day 1 for your own project(s) that will involve one or more of the following:
- Leverage model & simulation, data analytics to solve important supply chain challenges.
- Explore internal and external data sources, developing data models
- Use data visualization to convince your target audience.
- Collaborate with engineering team and operation/planning team to experiment and generate ideas which will improve cash, cost, service of our end-to-end supply chain.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- You are a penultimate year student graduating in or between December 2023 to June 2024
- Problem solving via innovation creativity
- Strong analytical skills, using multiple data sources with basic knowledge on data extraction & transformation
- Working knowledge of mathematical modeling, simulation, machine learning(preferred)
- Working knowledge of Python/R/KNIME or other language (preferred)
- Working knowledge of Power BI/ Tableau (optional)
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more. Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.