Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Chain Innovation Technology Leader
How would you like to use your engineering or supply chain experience and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about developing and reapplying the latest technologies to craft and optimize supply chain, then this role is perfect for you.
You will be part of P&G Corporate Engineering function who are at the core of Supply Chain Innovation development & application – building new and modifying existing assets to drive efficiency and productivity in our Supply Chain Network. You will craft and bring new state of the art exponential technologies to life and drive adoption for Automation and Digitisation Solutions including sophisticated robotics integration and supply chain analytics.
You will build positive relationships with colleagues in the Guangzhou and Singapore Supply Chain Innovation Centers. You'll encourage work between our internal and external partners in the region and around the globe, across the GC-AMA markets where P&G products are distributed.
How success looks like
• Ability to analyse supply chain performance to propose physical network changes and digital solutions
• You will enable faster reaction to supply & demand dynamics while keeping supply chain operating cost and working capital low.
• Continuously developing knowledge about P&G operations and business environment in markets of GC-AMA, match what’s needed with what’s possible, suggest directions for new technology development or adoption.
• You understand logistic engineering and IT technology solutions in a more hands-on level so that you can provide clear mentorship to apply and test the limits in the areas of technology innovation and application to the business.
Responsibilities of the role
• As Technology Leader, you are required to continuously innovate & adopt industry leading solutions in affordable automation and digitalization for P&G supply chain management and logistics operations.
• Explore and build effective and efficient collaboration model with the supply chain and logistics innovation ecosystems in China and Singapore.
• You can lead proof-of-concept and pilot adoption project for new to P&G technologies, mentor and train technology related skills as well as serve as mentor and key technical resource to other technologists.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: