Supply Network Operations - ASIA I-trade Operation Lane Associate Manager
- Lane Management.
- Managing the end-to-end cross border operation for assigned lanes by setting the direction of the 3PL-third party (custom brokers, freight forwarders, carriers) and fourth party logistic provider (Control tower) daily operation.
- Governance for the assigned end-to-end I-Trade lanes to include 3/4PL-third party/fourth party operations. Ensure adequate controls are in place.
- The third party / fourth party operational tasks will include day-to-day execution of all import-export related tasks, including customs clearance, documentation, document-retention, fulfilling various regulatory requirements, extensive communication with the relevant P&G contacts; and also ensuring that P&G gets the applicable duty refunds and duty drawbacks and maintaining the necessary tracking for it.
- Managing the performance and operational relationship of all parties along the end-to-end I-Trade lanes (e.g. 3/4PLs, carriers, etc) a key component of which is the elimination of barriers across the end-to-end I-Trade lane that is preventing delivery of results.
- Develop 3/4PL and overall end-to-end I-Trade lane capability.
- Support business initiatives and sourcing change efforts by determining best lane option and successfully starting up new lanes.
- Lead improvement work across the end-to-end I-Trade lanes to increase effectiveness and efficiency thereby resulting to savings and maximization of cost avoidance. Key activities include
- Leading the end-to-end lane loss analysis process and loss elimination efforts.
- Proactively engage the business team/Countries to ensure that operational cost implication of decisions made in relation to cross border movements are clearly understood.
- Keeping abreast with external developments (e.g. I-Trade industry, Customs, etc) to capitalize on savings/cost avoidance opportunities brought about by change.
- Lead I-trade operation organization of assigned I-Trade lanes to build team capability to deliver I-trade goal
- 1-2 years prior experience in supply chain related function and “international trade/ cross border logistics knowledge is preferred”.
- Experience in managing team/ projects are also preferred for this role.
- The applicants without experience can be considered if having the below skills/ characters.
- Leadership skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communications skills
- Collaboration skills
- Microsoft office fluency
- Analytic skill/ Logical thinking
- Proficiency in Japanese language will be an advantage as the role requires managing suppliers in Japan Market
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: