Supply Network Operations - Associate Manager - Singapore
The Supply Network Organization ensures our products reach retail customers on time, in the right quantity and in perfect condition. This includes supply chain planning, logistics projects with customers and suppliers, and managing P&G warehousing and transportation operations.
Your career will begin in either of these roles:
a) Supply Planning Manager - responsible for ensuring that the supply is able to meet the demand
b) Initiatives Operations Manager - responsible for ensuring that the product is available for initiatives at the right time, right quality and right quantity
c) Demand Planning Manager – responsible for developing the volume forecast which guides business and production plans.
You will be given increased levels of responsibility based on demonstrated capability to produce outstanding results. Your professional growth will be supported by our strong training program and your hands-on experience in your job. Within a short period of 'training on the job' coupled with coaching and national/international seminars, you will take on more responsibility in P&G's supply chain management. You will work as an integral part of a multifunctional business team and you will be the supply chain expert for your business in this team. Breakthrough results in product availability, inventory management and costs are key focus areas of your work.
To qualify for this role, you must possess the following qualities:
- Strong academic credentials - Technical or Management Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering, Operations, Materials, Systems, , Applied Mathematics/Statistics, or Information Technology/Computer Science are preferred.
- At least 0-4 year of relevant work experience
- Demonstration of analytical and problem solving skills, interpersonal and team skills, and the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities and ability to work effectively in a diverse environment
- Strong interest in the commercial and customer aspects of business.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: