Supply Network Operations I-Trade Lane Analyst
The I-Trade Lane Analyst works with/supports the I-Trade Lane Manager in managing the assigned end-to-end cross border lanes to ensure delivery of its service, cost, cash, and control and governance goals.
Control and Governance
- Support the control and governance of the import/export operation through periodic review/audits of import/export transactions.
- Perform import/export operation work that will not be assigned to 4PL Vendors
- Work with 4PL Vendor in ensuring smooth day to day import/export operation.
- Support 4PL Vendor as they conduct 1st level trouble shooting and issue resolution on import/export operation
- Own KPI/Scorecard tracking and root cause analysis
- Own savings and service improvement projects data gathering, analysis and results tracking
- If assigned, perform the role of a P&G Key User for SAP and TMS systems
- Own Master Data set-up and maintenance
- Problem Solving – Must have good thinking/analysis, and problem solving skills. Must be able to independently gather and sort through data, do analysis, highlight trends, and recommend a solution
- Collaboration – Strong interpersonal communication skill and can build good relationship with internal/external business partners
- Systems/Software – Must have basic to intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills. Skill in Power Point will be an advantage.
- Experience in use of SAP is an advantage
- Operates with Discipline – Able to work independently as well as in teams. Can execute work with excellence. Must have good follow through
- Proficiency in Japanese language as the role requires managing suppliers in Japan Market
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: