Supply Network Operations - OM Analyst
Deliver Best-in-class KPI including Service, DSO, CAL & DOT
Respond to customers’ requests & enquires in a timely manner
Collaborates with BPO (Back end Operations team in China/India) and DC/PD to ensure orders are processed and dropped timely & accurately
Comfortable with conflict & issue resolution. Leads Root Cause Analysis on order & cash related incidents including non-quality, rejections, returns, shortages, overdues, claims, deductions
Able to analyze losses in current process for our top customers & recommend differentiated service opportunities that contributes to SCSC’s value creation target
Participate in credit control communication
- Have strong academic credentials
- Able to work independently as well
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Are excellent in cognitive thought and problem solving as in a team
- Proficiency in Japanese language as the role requires managing orders and customer requests for the Japan Market
Salary will commensurate with experience.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: