Supply Network Operations - Product Supply Internship (6 month)
We offer opportunities to:
1. Work on real life projects that creates significant impact to P&G business.
2. Collaborate with a diverse group of people from different departments (Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing sites, Suppliers, Sales) and countries to deliver key results.
3. Understand how P&G manage its supply chain, from purchasing of raw materials, manufacturing products and delivery of products to the market.
4. Lead work process improvement and supply chain responsiveness. This involves inventory reduction, increasing product availability, cost reduction and shortening the supply chain to increase responsiveness
5 Work on the front end of technology evolution to develop solutions to bring alive the ‘Factories of Future’
We need people who:
1. Have strong academic credentials, students from any discipline are welcome to apply.
2. Are still in their course of study upon completion of this internship. Graduates and those looking for a change of work environment NEED NOT apply
3. Are excellent in cognitive thought and problem solving
4. Have demonstrated strong leadership ability through active participation in extra-curricular activities in the course of their studies
5.Are creative and innovative
6. Students must be able to join the internship program for minimum of 6 months We are looking for candidates graduating from Singapore universities in Dec 2018 or June 2019
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: