Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Planning Analyst
You will play a meaningful role in the core operational planning of the whole supply chain in P&G. With our dedication to constantly improving our supply chain processes, you will be the key driver in SIP Performance metrics to drive supply network improvements in cash, cost, and customer service through digitization. You will be in charge of developing and communicating valid daily production schedules for finished products and material requirements, consistent with the operating strategies of the Categories/Sites, using Standard Work Processes.
You will report to the SIP Operations Leader who is based in Singapore. You will be in the Planning Service Center (PSC) which is one of the key disciplines in Product Supply function in delivering customer service, cost and cash for the company.
What success looks like
After 1st month:
- Understand plant/supplier operating strategy and standard work process, and planning parameter.
- Be able to perform planning according to strategy in simple situation with some mentoring.
- Understand existing tool and solution available to perform work following standard work process efficiently
After 1st quarter:
- Have a better understanding in E2E supply chain integration
- Basic knowledge, partial experience, and may need mentoring to deliver high quality results in more complex situations
- Be able to apply existing solution to perform work efficiently
After 1st year:
- Able to coach others and drive business result independently
- Has complete knowledge of E2E supply chain, substantial experience, and operates independently to consistently deliver high quality results
- Demonstrate ability to drive continuous improvement, identify loss, and lead loss elimination through digitization
- Maintains master data in SAP
- Communicates material requirement plans to suppliers and resolves conflicts
- Maintains valid production and supplier schedules in SAP
- Communicates the Master Production Schedule with Site Operations and resolves conflicting priorities
- Manages run-out, discontinued, and obsolete materials
- Measures and drives continuous improvement in Standard Work Processes via digitization
- Participates in developing and renewing supplier Site-Level Execution Agreements (SLEAs)
- Identifies critical supply constraints and develops action plans to avoid service impacts
- Minimum Diploma or Degree with background/skills in Engineering/Logistics or Information Technology/Computer Science
- 2 - 4 years of relevant supply chain or analysis experience, we also welcome fresh graduates to apply
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Strong problem-solving and priority-setting skills
- High proficiency in PC skills (specifically MS Excel)
- Strong aptitude for computers and technology
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Able to interact comfortably with all levels/types of people
- Operational excellence
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: