Overview of the job
You will be responsible for developing go-to-market commercial plans for the travel retail channel with particular focus on China markets
Strategy development and Planning
• Develop winning commercial plans to enable sales teams to win stores and Drive local Go-to-Market & Sales Fundamentals strategies to win with Customers
• Lead deployment of agreed regional strategies, key business priorities and regional Master plan to the Key Account Managers/Market Development Managers
• Defines and delivers regional sales fundamentals and business targets
• Tracks promotion efficiency, ROI/cost-event analysis to ensure the best outcome for our in market investments
• Contribute to stewardship conformity giving clear mentorship on compliant spending to ensure the best use of budgets and no control outages.
• Search and reapply shown success models with the different regions
• Build Strong Conceptual Sell for our Field Sales to sell to our customers
• Build market/regional knowledge by sharing initiative progress and competitive review
•Expertise of operations at 1) Joint business plans with key customers and 2) the shopper based design/key sales fundamental (counter location and size) to provide clear mentorship to sales team for each market to drive the right in -store execution
•Knowledge and experience in Beauty/Skincare/Prestige brands preferred so individual has deep understanding of commercial planning and processes
•Deep understanding of China Market and Travel Retail channel through understanding consumers and customers’ needs and wants for the channel and store level
•Expertise in retail promotion planning and execution in Travel Retail channel and able to review execution and give feedback to be reflected into the future plan & execution
•Strong English & Mandarin communication & remote communication is mandatory for this role
•Proven ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and optimally to external and internal stakeholders
•Flexibility in travel - 15% (8-9 times a year including customer meetings, annual conference, travel retail summit, consumer research)
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.