Begin a meaningful career right here
Workplace Services Leader
Do you like a hands-on and fast-paced role that merges IT strategy and P&G's facilities and workplace? Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble brings business, innovation and technology together to create competitive advantage. Our growing family works closely with all functions across the company to understand both current and future business needs. We design and deliver quality solutions that meet business objectives through state of the art and industry leading mobile, social, cloud, big data analytics, IoT capabilities or modern technologies and capabilities. A career with us builds change leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise in areas like Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics and IT Security & Risk.
You will report to the regional Workplace Services Cluster Leader and be working with multi-functional partners across Singapore Sites. You will also be accountable for a large team of P&G's external workplace vendors and suppliers.
What Success Looks Like
As a Workplace Services Leader, you are expected to lead a team that will run our workplace and ensure that our employees perform at their peak in our offices. You will be responsible for crafting a strategy to run, digitize, and transform our workplace, and you are also expected to eventually lead local and regional workplace IT projects with some low level coding.
• Be the first point of contact for workplace business needs and partner with regional and global service teams to drive transformation and execution.
• Work with management (Both IT and HR) to strategize and develop internal processes and business strategies.
• Work with the local facilities management team to ensure that the physical workplace is operating as expected.
• Work with the local IT operations team to ensure that the site IT equipment and processes are operating as expected.
• Adjust and execute global and regional IT and facilities priority projects to meet the local workplace needs.
• Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with partners within your customer’s organization (Site HR and General Management) and with the wider IT organization.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: