Begin a meaningful career right here
Operations Team Lead- Distribution Centre
Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge innovations, solving complex problems and finding new, simpler ways of working in a multi-functional team?
Are you interested in working with one of our leading distribution centres in Europe?
Then we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Team Lead to join our distribution centre in Skelmersdale. In this role, you will lead a cross function, highly skilled team who support almost all areas of our distribution centre. This includes personnel management, balancing workload and optimizing processes. You will have the opportunity to work with a range of different people from day 1 and develop your expertise in a range of key distribution centre topics such as quality and safety. You will also gain the opportunity to drive the direction of the department and present the long term vision to push improvements.
Get ready to join the team that has been recognised as the #1 preferred supplier by their customers in the UK in 2018!
In this role, you will:
Lead a cross-functional team, of around 5 people, who manage all areas such as Quality and Safety
Develop and manage key performance indicators and measures for department
Focus on the development of the long-term strategy for your team
- Experience managing a team and developing department strategy
- Strong analytical and digital fluency with base understanding of engineering principles.
- Prior experience within a distribution centre is desirable but not essential
- At least a bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Business English is essential
What we offer you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and we will provide you with specific projects and responsibilities, like a true P&Ger.
- Continuous mentoring – you will work with passionate people and be given all the technical training needed to be successful in the role. We will design for you a customized learning plan to ensure that you get the right level of coaching and formal training by your manager who will assist with mentoring and advice through your internship.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
- To find more information about working in the UK take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/location-uk
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally skilled in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: