Financial Analyst, Bulgaria
Financial Analyst – Bulgaria
Did you know that at P&G, in Finance&Accounting (F&A) department you can play a pivotal role in guiding the success of our global brands?
In F&A we have a big agenda that spans across our entire business. From managing the profitability of one of our brands to being a key financial leader at one of our manufacturing operations or in our cutting-edge shared services organization, your impact will be felt across the company. Accounting, Finance, Treasury, Taxes and more – we’re looking for the best of the best to lead our business partners.
You will be offered a position in Finance & Accounting Team, but you will work also with colleagues in other functions such as Brand Management, Supply Chain and Sales that are organized around the brands that we sell in Bulgaria: Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB, Always, Head&Shoulders.
These are some examples of missions that you could lead:
• Maintain line of sight of category/brand/channel sources of growth and means to deliver the business portfolio role, short and long term;
• Understand the actual brand performance in the perspective of market dynamics; validate against the business plan and recommend corrective actions as needed;
• Actively manage a rich list of risk and opportunities and develop competitive intelligence analysis;
• Guide the multifunctional team and maintain the financial link with the regional business unit.
What we will offer you?
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
• Recognized groundbreaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights into the world of sales & business management;
• Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
• Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Bulgaria is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest meaning that our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
• Competitive salary package and benefits.
We are committed to provide equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
•Recent graduates, both Bachelor or Master degree, up to 5 years of experience (not necessarily on Finance);
•Very good speaking and written command of the English language;
•Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities;
•Problem solving via innovation & creativity;
•Strong organizing and analytical thinking;
•Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: