BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Financial Reporting & Budget Coordinator
Are you passionate about data analysis to drive strategy in a substantial way? Then this is your unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company!
At P&G, finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are key actors in business development and decision-making of the customer team. As a Finance Reporting and Budget Coordinator in Sofia, you will be performing a number of critical and core P&G tasks that are enabling the local F&A team to ensure smooth customer cooperation and stewardship compliance. This will include building expertise on existing reporting systems, coordinating sales deduct sufficiency process and maintaining financial projection outlook.
What you can expect from us:
- Meaningful work from Day 1 in a truly multi-functional team but a Bulgarian- family like atmosphere
- Relevant coaching, mentorship, training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of significant personal development opportunities and career perspectives.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Competitive salary and attractive social benefits
- Bachelor graduate with strong academic records in Economics or Finance
- Strong numerical and analytical skills,
- Work ethic characterized by excellent collaboration skills within diverse organizations and teams, effective leadership, problem-solving, and prioritization
- Good command of the English and Bulgarian language
P&G is a leading global FMCG company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: