Develop creative strategies that helps brands succeed
Business & Marketing Assistant – Brand Operations In-store Expert
As an Assistant Brand Manager at P&G, you will have full responsibility for your brand including the business results. You will have to engage with multi-disciplinary teams with people from Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies to develop top strategies for your brand's success. You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. We are looking for people aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Marketing Employee at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
P&G can offer you a career in Business Administration or in a specific Functional Expert role:
Business Assistants roles are focused on providing administrative support to a Business Team or Senior Manager. As you grow into this type of role, your responsibilities will stretch to owning and coordinating several work processes.
Typical Business Assistant roles are: Supporting Senior Management, Supporting Business Management.
Functional Expert roles are focused on supporting a series of work processes in a specific function. As you grow into these types of roles, you will coordinate more complex work processes with responsibility for process improvement and for training and support of other team members.
Typical Functional Specialist roles are: Recruiting Assistant, Purchasing Assistant, Demand Planner, Profit Forecaster, etc.
We currently have the following Functional Expert role available for applications in the P&G Nordic Company at our office in Stockholm:
• Core member of the marketing In-store team and reporting to the In-store leader, you will own and lead the creation and development of point-of-sales materials and tools for a number of P&G brands.
• Design and order new/updated Nordic in-store tools, executing with excellence from planning stage until ready to implement.
• With guidance from direct manager and Brand Team, prioritize own work to deliver against agreed targets and deadlines.
• Develop expertise on effective in-store shopper communication.
• Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders (Sales, Product Supply, and other Marketing experts) as well as external suppliers and agencies to drive in-store projects from start to finish.
• Manage delegated budgets including purchase orders creation and tracking, execute cost savings interventions where possible.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• A strong sense of structure, discipline, and executional excellence.
• Project leadership and ownership skills, ability to coordinate stakeholders and drive projects forward.
• Collaborative and able to handle multiple contacts internally and externally.
• Comfortable in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
• Command of one of the 4 Nordic languages at a native speaker’s level.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will have full ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training, will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Benefits – You will receive a competitive salary as well as other great benefits including pension & share schemes.
GOOD TO KNOW:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Assistant Brand Manager Beirut, Lebanon
- Assistant Brand Manager Argentina
- Brand Management Function - P&G 2019 Graduate Program- Assistant Brand Manager - HongKong Hong Kong
- Business & Marketing Assistant – Brand Operations In-store Expert Stockholm, Sweden