Begin a meaningful career right here
Commercial Operations Business Support - Admin - Sweden
Would you like to work with some of the world's most loved and admired brands? Do you have a keen eye for detail, have excellent organisation skills and a passion for perfect execution? Then the Commercial Operations Business Support role could be your perfect fit.
The Nordic P&G organization is a dynamic workplace with multifunctional teams spread out across the 4 Nordic offices. P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including YES®, Always®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Braun®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers® and Pantene®.
This role is located in Stockholm and will focus on supporting the Commercial Operation Teams (COT) for each of the P&G brands. In each of the COT teams there is a Market Strategy & Planning Manager and the COBS will act as the go to person supporting them on important day-to-day tasks that are administrative and critical to the business.
Responsibilities in this Role:
- Lead Trade Sample Delivery Process
- Product Image Bank ownership
- E-content readiness and approval
- Budget tracking support and Purchase Order creation
- E-Comm ad hoc support: Workflow mapping, quality assurance of executions
What we will offer you:
- Continuous coaching and mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic, creative and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- A competitive complete compensation and benefits package.
- Close collaboration with colleagues across multiple countries in a dynamic and agile environment.
- You will have previous experience working with samples and image bank management
- You will have previous experience in budget management
- You will be experienced in working with Validoo/GS1
- You will be experienced in NRO management and in Dangerous Goods handling.
- You will have very good attention to detail and good MS Office skills.
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: