Develop creative strategies that helps brands succeed
Brand Manager Nordics
Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
As a Brand Manager at P&G, you will have full responsibility for your brand including the business results. You will have to engage with multi-disciplinary teams with people from Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies to develop top strategies for your brand's success. You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. We are looking for people aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Marketing Employee at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
A career in Brand Management at P&G involves combining world-class marketing mastery with business leadership to create and build brands that improve millions of consumers' lives. Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently on the cutting-edge of marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world’s best marketing pros and business leaders started at P&G. Our brand management philosophy can be summed up in a simple concept: “Consumer is boss.”
You will have brand and business responsibility for your category from Day 1 and be responsible for maintaining and building the strength of the brand equity in consumers' minds through advertising, media, and trial-driving programs. You will work in a multifunctional team and in close collaboration with agencies to deliver effective brand building plans in the local markets. You will work in an international atmosphere, with team members located across Nordic and UK, and in collaboration with our European headquarter in Geneva.
What P&G will offer you
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will feel ownership of your work from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic, creative and supportive work environment at our Nordic HQ in Solna, Stockholm – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits.
We are looking for: we search for top talents who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events and groups, who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick. We want individuals who can think strategically and generate new ideas. We search for people that can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion and execute with excellence.
- Top talent (Bachelor or Master degree) with 0-3 years of work experience, strong academic results and passion for brand building and business management
- Curious individuals who are able to make complex decisions using all the data available but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing.
- People able to collaborate with a very diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds, turning them into an effective and powerful team.
- Evidence of passion and achievements in non-academic activities (e.g. short work experience, internships, studies abroad, sports) are considered as a plus.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills, strong command of one Nordic language
Just so you know, #weseeequal
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company;
- Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas?
Location: Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
Job Id: BRM00002030
Job categories: Brand: Brand Management / Marketing
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: