Would you like to apply your education and skills in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about using financial analysis and data insights to drive strategy and deliver results? Are you a recent Bachelor or Masters graduate (up to 2 years work experience)?
If so, we have the perfect role for you.
We are offering a unique position as a Sales Finance Manager in our P&G office in Stockholm, Sweden. You will be working together with the Nordic Sales team to drive profitable growth for P&G and it's customers. From day 1, you will play a pivotal role in guiding the success of our brands in the Nordic market. This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – A rapidly evolving landscape of customers, channels and competitors makes working in a consumer goods business dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership – Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are key actors in business development and decision-making.
- Responsibility as of Day 1 – You will have total ownership from the beginning and will work on very concrete projects. Whether it's external negotiations with customers or crafting new sales plans together with your colleagues, you will make an impact.
- Continuous coaching – Through both formal training as well as day-to-day learning. Your interactions with your direct Manager will be important here.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Our employees are at the core of everything we do.
We are looking for
- Recent Bachelors or Masters graduates (up to 2 years work experience) with good academic results from any academic discipline.
- Practical experience through internships/work placements appreciated.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to show effective leadership, to solve problems and to set priorities.
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams.
- A good command of the English language.
- Availability to start 1. Aug 2019
How do you apply?
- Just apply via clicking the button below.
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia).
- Attach an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary).
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB.
- You should have the right to work in Sweden
Application deadline: 30st June 2019 (but apply early as we will interview on an ongoing basis).
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Job Id: FIN00004516