Junior Assistant Brand Manager
A career in Brand Management at P&G involves combining world-class marketing mastery with business leadership to create and build brands that improve consumers' lives. Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently on the cutting-edge of marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world’s best marketing pros and business leaders started at P&G. Our brand management philosophy can be summed up in a simple concept: “Consumer is boss.”
You will have brand and business responsibility for your category from Day 1 and be responsible for maintaining and building the strength of the brand equity in consumers' minds through advertising, media, and trial-driving programs. You will work in a multifunctional team and in close collaboration with agencies to deliver effective brand building plans in the local markets. You will work in an international atmosphere, with team members located across Nordic and UK and in collaboration with our European headquarter in Geneva.
What P&G will offer you
Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will feel ownership of your work from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
Recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
Dynamic, creative and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
We are looking for:
- Top talent (Bachelor/Master degree) with 0-3 years of work experience, strong academic results and passion for brand building and business management
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus
- Leadership/Self-starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
- Good command of the English language
- Flexibility and a willingness to develop your career internationally.
Just so you know, #weseeequal
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company;
- Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas?
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: