Lead million-dollar sales for Billion-dollar brands
Nordic Sales BI Capabilities & Development Manager
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us! We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you looking to kickstart your career as a commercial leader? Are you highly versatile, with great analytical and digital capability, interested to work in a role that spans our commercial functions? Then you might just be our newest Graduate.
As one of our new hire graduates, you would start your career as our Nordic Sales Business Intelligence Capabilities & Development Manager and head up the recently launched Nordic Sales Business Intelligence program (developed in Power BI). The vision is to enable faster & better decision-making, by gathering all actionable data in one platform, accessible across any device. We are still in the early stages, and as the new BI Sales Manager, you will be taking the platform and the organization to the next level, continuously raising the bar. We are looking for a talent with high analytical skills, who also shows excellent commercial awareness.
As the Nordic Sales BI Manager you will need to be:
· Business Leader: You will own the program and be instrumental to its success and credibility within the organization. You will have to be an excellent leader and demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative. You will have to be a brilliant communicator, in writing as well as public speaking and a great collaborator, working well with a diverse group of people.
· Commercially Aware: You will need to understand the commercial challenges and opportunities of both Sales and Finance to see how databased insights can enable better and faster business decision making.
· Technical Talented & Quality Obsessed: As the Nordic BI Sales Manager, you will need to “get your hands dirty”. You will be leveraging data visualization (Power BI), integration tools (KNIME, Power query, etc) and APIs to acquire and model the business building insights from our mountains of data. We mainly work in open source software, so digital flair and being a fast learner is of much greater importance than previously acquired skills. Based on your level and learning style, we will ensure that you get the appropriate training (internally or externally) and the right organizational network enabling you to succeed.
Upon successful conclusion of your first assignment, your personal aspirations, the need of the business as well as your individual performance will determine whether you continue building your career as a commercial leader within Sales, Finance or one of our other functions.
Desired Skills & Experience
·Top talent (Bachelor/Master degree) with 0-3 years of work experience, strong academic results and ideally (not a must) from a background in quantitative studies (economics, statistics, engineering, operations research, decisions science, applied math, etc.)
·Are technologically savvy and a very fast learner
·Are a born leader and are passionate to make things happen
·Like to bring creativity and innovation to your work
·Excellent English communication skills (presentation, written, and listening)
What we offer:
·Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your role from day 1.
·Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and others
·Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
·Competitive compensation and benefits package
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including YES®, Always®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Braun®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers® and Pantene®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
At P&G #weseeequal we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Job Id: SLS00003338
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Strategic Sales - Junior Sales Manager (m/f) Paris, France
- Concierge Central Service Coordinator (M/F) Brussels, Belgium
- Strategic Sales - Key Account Manager (m/f) Belgium
- Senior Field Service Technician – Procter & Gamble Professional Rancho Cucamonga, California