Begin a meaningful career right here
Oral-B Relationship Manager Nordics
TheOral-B Relationship Manager Nordics is a high impact, high exposure role integrated within the Professional Oral Health (POH) team.
The Oral Care’s business model is based on dental professionals recommending our products to patients who then purchase those products. Dental professionals shape their recommendation habit. As Oral-B Relationship Manager Nordics you will be responsible for educating the scientific dental professional community which in turn will influence dental professional usage and recommendation of our products.
- Developing, maintaining and growing relationships & partnerships with key opinion leaders and dental associations
- Managing scientific presentations and other educational events at dental schools
- Lead and deliver high level Scientific Exchange program (continue education)
- Delivering scientific training for the detailing force on company initiatives and message tracks
- Serving as primary source on the political, strategical and scientific developments occurring in the professional field in the Nordic.
- Being the “dental expert” support for the Oral Care business, including support on claims discussions, support to local sales, ER and other teams for business building activities with key customers.
- Lead and develop P&SR resources & activities, including CRM expertise
What we offer you
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning working with some of the world’s biggest and best loved brands
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Degree in Dentistry (“Tandläkarexamen”) issued by a Nordic university
- In exceptional cases, other strong local academic dental background may be considered
- Fluency in English and Swedish (Finnish, Danish and Norwegian knowledge would be a real plus)
- MS Office proficiency
- CRM knowledge and understanding
- Driver’s license
- Flexibility to travel 50 % of the time within the 4 Nordic countries and less frequently abroad
Other beneficial qualifications
- Previous leadership role(s) in community health programs, professional marketing in a dental or pharmaceutical business or broad experience in oral care Competencies
- Collaboration & Networking: externally focused, understanding of the dental community in NORDIC countries. Integrity, maturity, strong multi-functional collaborator
- Effective communication (Ability to listen, to learn and to understand, while communicating effectively internally and externally as to energize others to deliver on expectations).
- Growth Mindset is a must: This role requires a plethora a soft skillset and the confidence to build plans whilst not having black and white guidance
Just so you know at Procter & Gamble #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company;
Our people are all unique: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: