Territory manager Professional Oral Health / South Stockholm
The role of the Territory Manager (TM) is paramount. The TM represents Oral B and P&G and is the primary point of contact with Dental Health Professionals. The role involves the use of technology and requires a degree of flexibility to the hours worked and area covered. The role involves frequent travel by car within the territory, so candidates must have excellent organisation and time management skills.
The key responsibility of the TM is to further increase the level of Usage & Recommendation of Oral-B products amongst Dental Professionals. Having full responsibility for a specific geographic territory, you will be required to deliver against key targets, such as calls per day, Key Influencers (KI’s) per day etc, as well as enrolment into our strategic programmes which help to drive usage and recommendations by Dental Health Professionals to consumers.
Other activities include:
- Encouraging and train practice staff to recommend / sell Oral-B products
- Maintaining a local stock of educational and training material and Sample products. Requisitioning literature and samples within agreed budgetary limits.
- Keeping updated on relevant studies, provided by Oral-B PAR Mgr, and attending scientific seminars arranged by Oral-B PAR Mgr
- Learn and retain clinical data
- Organising attendance at relevant dental exhibitions / meetings and attending / manning exhibition stand.
- Analyse and understand competitive activity within the territory
The successful candidate will need to present themselves in a highly professional manner, with good written and oral communication skills, with a positive approach to delivering high quality results and a continuing focus on self-development.
The successful candidate will benefit from a unique chance to work in a dynamic team selling cutting edge and best in-class technologies. They will have the opportunity to work with new technology, the latest innovation in oral care for decades and one of the biggest product launches in P&G's recent history.
Primary Location: Stockholm South / Sodertalje
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Clinical degree (minimum BS) preferably as a Dental Hygienist.
- Experience of either living in Sweden or knowledge of its market.
- Fluency in Swedish.
- Ability to communicate in English within the business environment.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
- A valid drivers license.
- Strong skills in leadership and communication.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people, and demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: