BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
2022/2023 Brand Internship
Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management? Over the years, we have remained number 1 in brand management & marketing; always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world’s best marketing pros and business leaders started with us.
Our marketing (brand management) teams are the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. You will dive right in on one of our world-renowned brands, developing marketing plans and identifying marketing tactics to build on consumer, shopper and customer insights. Together, we will continue to build the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers.
- Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
- Leading monthly market & brand analysis, gather the input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative
- Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR).
- Lead campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution
- Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce etc.).
As an intern at P&G you will work with a multi-functional Brand team - organized around the brands that we sell in Australia consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background. Doing an internship with us a way to experience the company from within, and for us to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development.
Brand internships are only available in Sydney.
- Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or NZ Residents
- Penultimate student preferably studying a Marketing, Media or Arts degree
- Able to work full-time as an intern from December 2022 - February 2023
- Have a minimum 70 Weighted Average Mark (WAM)
- Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen
- Strong communication skills and a drive to win
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: