BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Junior Operations Manager
Are you ready to unleash your technical creativity? Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G! Across the world, you will find thousands of demand planners, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centers and distribution facilities.
P&G is looking for a Operations Transformation Manager to join the team! You’ll be helping the team in reducing costs, moving materials and help our products go from A to Z. We want people who want a career, not just a job! Your career with P&G will be filled with meaningful, challenging and diverse assignments. We intended to sharpen your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business
This role reports to the Supply Chain Manager and is based in Sydney. You will be working within the Product Supply team and multi-functional teams within the department to drive operation results and loss elimination for the site.
What Success Looks Like
- Leads the site business result improvement efforts via Transportation Operations work process improvement including the analysis, definition, design, implementation and sustainment of improvement.
- Leads cost projects across logistics and customization areas identifying short, medium and long term cost plans.
- Eliminate losses in the end to end supply chain by gaining deep understanding of the business
- 1 - 3 years of experience in Supply Chain, Product Supply, Logistics, Warehousing or Transportation
- Recent Graduate in Engineering, Supply Chain or Finance is preferred
- Australian citizen or permanent resident, including New Zealand citizens.
- Must be available to start full time work within one month of receiving an offer.
- Gained strong experience leading others at work, in sporting teams, student societies or clubs etc.
- Strong project management abilities
- Possess an analytical mind, can think strategically and cultivate innovation in all you do
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: