BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Area Sales Manager (Multiple Locations)
An exciting opportunity is open for an experienced Area Sales Manager to join our Professional Oral Health business. Be part of a global FMCG business and work with iconic Australian brand: Oral-B
We are hiring for multiple locations:
Territory Account Management:
- Field Influencing: Deliver 9-12 calls per day to dental professionals. (General Practice dentists, hygienists and select specialists). Deliver lunch & learns when required to maximize influencing time.
- Key Accounts: Develop and deliver education and POME at dental schools, distributor branches and professional organizations.
- Coverage Routing: Develop and execute an efficient route plan within territory to enable 95-100% reach of assigned universe of dental professionals 3-6 times per year.
- Manage Individual Expense Budgets: manage territory/coverage within budget
- Call Report Management: Report all calls on Salesforce in a timely fashion (Weekly)
- Customer Service: Return customer calls, place orders and handle all individual requests.
- Territory Development: Participate in and seek out influencing opportunities at dentistry and hygiene association meetings and study clubs.
- Conventions: Attend trade shows (dental/dental hygiene conventions) as assigned.
- Action Plan: Develop territory action plan consistent with POH Action Plan.
- Meetings/Conference Calls: Attend and actively engage in all conference calls and face to face meetings as assigned
- Key Project Work- Serve as the voice for the field (i.e. Network Team; Convention Team; Channel Teams; Customer Service; Field Influencing Trainer/Capability) on key projects as assigned by management.
- Data Analysis: Analyze reports monthly and create a business review on a quarterly basis.
Australian citizen or permanent resident, including New Zealand citizens
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, in any field.
Minimum 2 years of experience in Sales role
Willing to be assigned in Sydney / Melbourne / Brisbane / Adelaide / Perth
Work effectively with diverse groups of people
A valid driver's license and willingness to travel on the job
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Job Type: Full time Job categories: Sales Req No: R000077768
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.