Develop creative strategies that helps brands succeed
Brand Function - P&G 2019 Graduate Program - Assistant Brand Manager - Full time -TW
As an Assistant Brand Manager at P&G, you will have full responsibility for your brand including the business results. You will have to engage with multi-disciplinary teams with people from Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies to develop top strategies for your brand's success. You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. We are looking for people aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Marketing Employee at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you looking for meaningful work? Come to P&G where Brand Management was born!
Did you know P&G invented the concept of branding and data-driven brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
Working in brand management at Procter & Gamble means being more than just a marketer, it means being a total business owner. We need someone who is dedicated and who can guide the vision and strategy behind a brand by developing marketing plans and driving innovation. Our Assistant Brand Managers need to work regularly across functions to identify consumer, shopper, and customer insights and execute marketing tactics that will continue to grow your brand profitably.
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Strategic management & marketing skill – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Cross-market business management– We will offer you the opportunity to start your career managing both Taiwan & Hong Kong business to become a cross region business management talent.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
As an Assistant Brand Manager, you will have opportunity to work on brands, driving the business results. You will engage with multi-disciplinary teams (including Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies) to develop top strategies for your brand's success.
You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. You will need to derive insights from the data, which will enable brand leaders as they set the direction for brand growth. As your skills increase, you can expect to advance in roles with increased responsibilities. Overall, we want people who aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
We want someone with:
- A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s if fine, preferably with some business focus)
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities
This is important to note:
- Application opens from November 19, 2018 to January 1, 2019 (23:59PM). Please complete both online application and aptitude assessment latest by midnight of January 1st.
- Each applicant can only apply to ONE position, please carefully consider which function and position you would like to apply to.
- Each applicant can only maintain ONE account, please do not apply for more than one account with different email or contact information. Candidates who are discovered with duplicated account will be disqualified for selection.
P&G is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Job Id: BRM00001185
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Assistant Brand Manager (Thailand Market) Singapore, Singapore
- Assistant Brand Manager (Israel) Tel Aviv, Israel
- Brand Function - P&G 2019 Graduate Program - Assistant Brand Manager - Full time -TW Taipei, Taiwan
- Brand Management - Oral Care Junior Analytics Brand Manager (m/f) Paris, France