Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Management Function - 2020 P&G Internship Program
Are you looking for meaningful work? Come to work with us where Brand Management was born
Did you know we invented the concept of branding and data analytics brand management? We have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
Our internship program is dedicated to bringing new talented people like you. You will be responsible for making sure we win with consumers' preferences in each of the following areas:
- Know & Learn about our product
- Choose & buy the product
- Use the product at home and go back to use it again
We are seeking the best marketing pros who follow one simple concept: "Consumer is boss". Together, continue creating leading brand experiences and make a difference for our consumers every single day. Pretty cool, right? We welcome you to apply and join us now.
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work / life balance.
- Your manager will coach you and will ensure you get a dedicated training program and many learning opportunities.
- You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership.
- Our interns are considered the best pipeline of talent for our full-time positions.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Excellent visionary, strategic and fearless leadership skills
• Display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions oriented mindset especially during issues
• Have an ability to drive innovation and brand growth
• Have an ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure
• Take initiative and show flexibility
• English proficient (written and spoken)
• In penultimate year in Bachelor or Master degree and is expected to graduate before July 2021.
This is important to note:
• Application opens from 1st December to 31st December. Please complete both online application and online assessment latest by midnight of 31st December.
• Each applicant can only apply to ONE position, please carefully consider which function and position you would like to apply to.
• Standard internship period is from July - August, 2020.
• Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
• P&G is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: