Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Management Function - Business Analyst
Are you an intellectually curious individual who is passionate about uncovering human needs and desires?
If so, then a role in the Consumer and Market Knowledge (CMK) organization is for you!
In CMK, we directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments and much more. We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it & how we can we influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis and good research.
We answer questions like: What should our brands stand for? Who are our target shoppers and how do we best reach them? How can we invent exciting in-store & on-line shopper experiences?
YOUR ROLE AS A BUSINESS ANALYST IN CMK:
Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and help identifying the underlying business needs from the user request.
Execute research and analytics, including data ETL, analysis, modelling and insights generations.
Be creative and relentless problem-solver using analytics skills, business acumen alongside leadership.
Provide ongoing consultancy to business partners.
Provide analysis-related training to colleagues/other teams.
Collaborate actively and effectively with other functions partners and senior management to accomplish project objectives.
Turn insights into actionable recommendation, presenting actionable recommendation and drive actions to business value creation.
You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
You'll be recognized state of the art SNO skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Demonstrated leadership and strong analytical thinking ability.
- Demonstrated strong learning capability on new business knowledge, business processes, analytics tools/techniques and methods.
- Very Strong technical mastery on data analytics and quantitative method. Familiar with modelling method like Market Mix modelling. Ability to integrate data from multiple sources and provide insightful and actionable recommendation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence business partners to turn insights into actions.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Have positive ‘can do’ attitude and being self-motivated.
- Bachelor degree and above, major in Economic Theory, Engineering, Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, or similar field focused on quantitative methods.
- Related full-time or internship experience with FMCG, Media, Ecom industry analytics experience is a plus.
- Fluent oral English & Good written English
- 3 - 4 years relatedfull-time work experience
- Each applicant can only apply to ONE position, please carefully consider which function and position you would like to apply to.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- P&G is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: