Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Management Function - eCommerce Assistant Brand Manager - TW
Are you looking for meaningful work? Come to P&G where Brand Management was born!
Did you know P&G invented the concept of branding and data-driven brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
Working in brand management at Procter & Gamble means being more than just a marketer, it means being a total business owner. We need someone who is dedicated and who can guide the vision and strategy behind a brand by developing marketing plans and driving innovation. Our Assistant Brand Managers need to work regularly across functions to identify consumer, shopper, and customer insights and execute marketing tactics that will continue to grow your brand profitably.
Together, we'll continue to create leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers every single day. Pretty cool, right?
You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. You will need to derive insights from the data, which will enable brand leaders as they set the direction for brand growth. For this role, your main responsibilities will be as below:
• Develop portfolio strategy, and go-to-market commercialization , tailor-made trial & loyalty sales plans to win in e-Retailers in Taiwan for multiple brands.
• Work closely with multi-functional team to develop long term and short term strategy & sales plan to build brand and also develop win-win value for customer.
• Work closely with agencies in-house and out-source on developing commercial work for driving trial & loyalty in e-retailers.
• Below-the-line consumer communication (include print, outdoor, direct-to-consumer marketing, public relations and point of- sell materials, etc.).
• Media (develop and execute media strategies to reach target consumers including level, mix and market prioritization).
As your skills increase, you can expect to advance in roles with increased responsibilities. Overall, we want people who aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
We want someone with:
- Experience in working in e-Commerce background for 2-3 years in Taiwan or other region
Related e-commerce business in–house or agency side
Leadership and influencing skills
Strategic thinking and problem solving skills
Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities
Innovative and analytical mindset
Ability to adapt to change
Mobility to travel frequently between HK & TW
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: