Are you a leader who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for winning, and the ability to build collaborative relationships? We are looking for a Category Specialist who set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity and are excellent communicators.
At P&G we understand that our Company's success begins when our shoppers are choosing which brand to purchase. We call this "the first moment of truth"(FMOT). Customers are a key pillar of the
P&G strategy because they greatly influence this first moment of truth. P&G Sales Category Specialist are essential to the business representing products from P&G's consumer business sectors of grocery, retail, wholesale or mass merchandising accounts.
- Category Specialist is a key role to build up category/ sales team fundamental execution.
- Facilitate all category in-store FMOT execution
- Be the expertise for the category in-store operation. You will be the coordinator between internal category team and customer team like POSM delivery, promotion tracking, in-store event delivery, in-store FMOT tracking.
- Work for routine sales report and verify sales team budget document to in line with company principles.
- Strong communication and project management skill to facilitate all category in-store FMOT execution.
- Leadership and influencing skills.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well with others as a team.
- Innovative and analytical mindset.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to communicate in verbal/written English
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: