Begin a meaningful career right here
Communications Function - Brand Communication - Digital & Social Media Manager
As Digital Social Media Leader, you are an expert on Category Social Strategic Planning & Execution supported by multi-agencies and accountable for the pull & push categorical content integration and its digital utilization.
YOUR ROLE AS A DIGITAL MEDIA LEADER:
1. Social & Digital Media Planning Strategy & Performance Optimization
- Recommend social media plan refer to Communication Brief from BRM owner
- Accountable for SEM / SEO optimization by working with DMC / media agency
- Lead performance tracking reporting across agencies and platforms to provide optimization plan
- Lead establishment of social insight & idea generation platform with research agency
- Develop content strategy, calendar and platform choice for categories & brands
- Own brand social influencer (Celebrity / KOL / KOC) strategies and landscape knowledge
- Gatekeep pull content compliance to brand equity
- Lead Category & Brand level data strategy development along consumer path to purchase.
- Accountable for category of pull and push content quality from multi-agencies (Media / Social / Digital / DCM / SM agencies)
- Work with Communication Relationship to bring escalated consumer complaints in social to closure
- Anticipate social vulnerability, provides analysis and execute issue management supported by Communication / GPS (Global Product Stewardship) / Legal.
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You'll be recognized state of the art SNO skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
1.Lead With Courage
- Lead and build the social core team with self-learning drive in latest trend in social and digital landscape
- Use judgement in dealing with complex and diverse social environment and lead on innovation
- Able to influence and engage business leaders with insights and strategies
- High bar on pull content from idea to delivery with excellent project execution skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Ensures agencies have the knowledge, skills, resource and tools to deliver the desired service
- Build strong relationships across business team and leadership engagement
- Coach ABM (associate brand management) on category social knowledge and execution
- Agency management: Engage, energise and enable agencies to identify opportunities for service improvements
- Good communication and presentation skills to explain complex information internally/externally
- Excellent verbal and writing communication in local language & strong English communication
- Agile and Learn fast with a strong interest in being “in touch” with consumers
- At least 5 years of working experience in relevant digital / social areas
- Each applicant can only apply to ONE position, please carefully consider which function and position you would like to apply to.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- P&G is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: