Begin a meaningful career right here
Finance & Accounting Function - P&G 2019 Internship Program - TW
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership - Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will have total ownership of your projects from the beginning, and will work on very concrete projects. Whether it's external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or for instance improving productivity of logistics, you will feel your impact.
- Continuous mentorship – We work with passionate people and like to give both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching. Your interactions with a Brand Manager will be important here.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
About the role:
As a Financial Intern, you will have total ownership of your projects from the beginning, and will work on very concrete projects. Whether it's external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or for instance improving productivity of logistics, you will feel your impact. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business. You will also work with various people & teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared. Our focus is to win as a team with everyone's strong individual contributions.
What are we looking for?
If you want to qualify for this role, we need you to have a strong academic background and exemplary leadership experience. We are looking for the very best mind to work with us.
We need someone who:
- Has already graduated OR who is currently enrolled in an accredited educational program working towards completion of an Undergraduate degree expected in June 2020.
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities
This is important to note:
- Application opens from November 19, 2018 to January 1, 2019 (23:59PM). Please complete both online application and aptitude assessment latest by midnight of January 1st.
- Internship period is July 1st to August 30th, 2019.
- Each applicant can only apply to ONE position, please carefully consider which function and position you would like to apply to.
- Each applicant can only maintain ONE account, please do not apply for more than one account with different email or contact information. Candidates who are discovered with duplicated account will be disqualified for selection.
P&G is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: